8 days filled with yoga, meditation, light (as the sun will shine 24/7), fresh air, sparkling clean water and breathtaking nature. Teaching yoga from the Hatha and Rajayoga tradition, which involves meditation practices, we’ll come out of this week like newborns, cleansed and recharged from the gross (the physical body) to the subtle (the mind in all it’s aspects). Included is a Sweat lodge evening guided by a truly experienced and remarkable woman, Laila Awad We’ll also hold Shamanic drum journeys and fire ceremonies guided by Olafia and Kristina. These are all journeys to lead ‘within’. Outer journeys will also be taken as we visit some of the most breathtaking places of nature in Iceland. Like the black beaches, waterfalls and more. This land is still the dwelling place of Elves, Trolls and Fairies. If you’re lucky and chosen they might reveal themselves to you! This can be in your sleep, during meditation but also in rare cases in broad daylight :-).
All in all this journey will recharge the participants on all levels, body, mind and spirit. Invigorate, inspire, cleanse, rest in order to be more able to live a balanced and joyful life. The meals served will be vegetarian, nourishing and tasty, prepared by our master chef Matsyendra, who will also be guiding the Yoga Nidra sessions.
– 8 days yoga & meditation with Monica Padma Shakti and Matsyendra
– Sweat Lodge ceremony & a Shamanic fire ceremony & Drum Journeys
– Accommodation for 7 nights at Sacred Seed guesthouse
– All meals served are vegetarian and included except dinner on day 8
– All transport according to the itinerary
– South Shore tour – Þingvellir National park & The Golden Circle Excursion
Price: 1.650.- EUR per person*
* The price is based on two or three people sharing a double/twin room. If you are traveling alone and are willing to share we will pair you with a same-gender roommate/s.Book now
Individual arrival in Iceland
People can be flying in from different destinations and at different times. To be able to pick all participants up on the morning of the 23rd you will have to book your flight with departure latest on the 22nd June. Please confirm with us before you make your flight booking. Overnight stay in Reykjavik is not included. If you need help with booking a place for the night we are happy to help. Just let us know. In case you’re not ready to leave Iceland yet we can help organize a longer stay (we highly recommend this as there’s so much left to discover).
Questions and further information
If you have any questions or would like to receive some additional information, please write us.contact us